Homeowners Insurance in Salt Lake City, UT
As a homeowner, you have a lot of worries when it comes to protecting your home and everything in it. One bad storm or disaster could see you facing thousands of dollars in repairs, which is why Keep your peace of mind with a homeowners’ insurance policy from the experienced agents at Valley Insurance & Financial Services, who provide coverage to individuals and families in Heber City, Taylorsville, Murray, West Jordan and surrounding communities.
An unfortunate truth of life is that things can go wrong that are completely out of your control. In the case of home ownership, you can be affected by such calamities as break-ins, destructive weather and accidents (such as someone getting injured on your property).
Here are some issues a secure home insurance policy can protect you and your family against:
- Accidental water damage
- Burglary, theft, vandalism and break-in damage
- Fire and smoke
- Frozen pipes or plumbing
- Snow or ice damage
- Water damage from water heaters or cooling systems/appliances
- Windstorms and hailstorms
Home insurance can encompass many facets, including property insurance, homeowners liability insurance, ordinance or law coverage, home sharing coverage and scheduled personal property insurance.
A basic home insurance policy should include:
- Dwelling Coverage: Dwelling coverage provides compensation for damages to the physical home and its attached structures.
- Personal Belongings Coverage: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for damages to your personal items such as furniture, decorations, clothes, electronics, etc.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage someone else may suffer on your property.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses (ALE) help with costs related to temporarily moving if the home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
Everyone’s home insurance needs are different, so it is important to understand every aspect of your home and your belongings as well as the dangers your specific state poses. In order to determine what kind of home insurance works best for your circumstances, consult an agent at Valley Insurance & Financial Services today.
By getting proper home insurance coverage, you are setting a key financial asset of yours up for success. Don’t risk letting unpredictable forces or a costly mistake hurt the life you have built.
We offer several forms of coverage to suit various situations. Valley Insurance & Financial Services will build a policy shaped around your home’s coverage needs. Request a quote or contact us to get started and learn what a tailored home insurance policy can do for you.