August 23, 2022valleyins
Winter Tips & Safety
Winter is here to stay for a while. Here are a few tips:
- Avoid parking on the street if possible. This will help the plows do their job easier and
gives you less of a chance of your car being slid into.
- Resist leaving your vehicle unattended while warming up in the driveway. Vehicles
left warming up are prime target for car thieves.
- Keep emergency essentials in your vehicle and make sure your car has plenty of gas
in case you get stranded.
- Slow down and increase your following distance when driving in bad weather.
- Make sure your vehicles have anti freeze.
- Disconnect your outside hoses.
- Purchase a hose bib cover and put it over your hose bib for the winter
- Have your furnace serviced.
Enjoy your Winter and be safe!